6″ Pellet Mills
Model PM605 Laboratory Mill
For A wide Variety of Applications
The Buskirk 6” Mills are designed for companies, universities, not-for-profits that conduct research and testing of various materials after processing those materials into pellets. It is extremely portable and has the same high-quality steel and design as the larger models. This has specific application within research labs to design proprietary formulas and develop academic scholarship concerning pellet applications.
- 6″ diameter x 1.5″ thick machined die plate
- 5 HP grease-packed gear motor
- Stainless steel upper housing
- 4″ diameter hardened rollers
- Capacity – woody material – not recommended
- Capacity – grassy/crop residue material 150 lbs. per hour*
- Capacity varies upon material preparation
- Single or three phase electric power
- 15 3/4 X 23 1/2 X 53 5/8
- Manufactured in the USA
- Please note – this mill is not intended for production
* The estimated capacities used here are for reference purposes and are based on a generic biomass mix that has been properly prepared for pelleting. We have done testing with many different types of biomass and have found a large variance in capacity based on the type and preparation of material. Please contact Buskirk Engineering for estimated capacities using your specific product.