Buskirk Engineering, Inc. has relationships with lenders who can help you reduce financial and capital barriers to your project.
- Our Customers can preserve a larger portion of their capital budget
- Our Customers can maintain cash
- Our Customers can take advantage of the reasonable installment payments to lease or purchase a Buskirk Engineering’s Pellet Mill Systems
- Our Customers can choose a lease option or an equipment finance agreement that:
- Removes the capital budget barrier
- Avoids a large down payment
- Produces the cash-flow to easily make the monthly installment payments
- If you have an existing relationship with a lender and they have your equipment, inventory, accounts receivables and real estate secured with a blanket lien.
- Our lenders only secure financing with the equipment your purchase from Buskirk Engineering, which avoids subordination agreements and other security issues that can delay your project.
Our Lender’s Offering
- Equipment finance agreements and lease agreements that will reduce and possibly eliminate the capital outlay traditional lenders will require
- No money down, deferred payments while Buskirk Engineering manufactures your equipment: 100% Financing
- EASY Application Process – minimum documentation to obtain leasing and/or financing up to $500K
- Progress payments, seasonal payments, pre-funding, are all flexible options offered by our lenders to Buskirk Engineering Customers
* The information produced by this calculator is not intended to represent the actual terms or payments and is being provided as a convenience to illustrate approximate monthly payments. Final monthly payments will depend on the arrangements that are approved by the lender.
All Customers should consult their tax advisor regarding IRS Section 179, Election to Expense Certain Depreciable Business Assets, like Buskirk Engineering Pellet Mill Systems and Equipment prior to purchase.