12″ Pellet Mills
Model PM1230 Pellet Mill
For A wide Variety of Applications
The Buskirk 12” Mills are designed for small businesses and agricultural Customers who have reduced volume demands for their operations. It has a wide variety of applications whether agricultural – for feed, grain, or similar material, forestry or industry. The Buskirk 12” Pellet Mill is a pillar of strength that produces consistent quality pellets for our Customers. With in-house machined dies made of the highest quality steel, the flat surface area of the die allows the Buskirk 12” Pellet Mills to produce the following outputs of select material that has been properly prepared for our Customers:
- 12″ diameter x 1.5″ thick machined hardened die
- 30 HP grease packed gear motor
- Stainless steel upper housing
- 3 4″ diameter hardened rollers
- 20 X 55 3/16 X 43 5/8
- Manufactured in the USA
|Properly Prepared Material
|Maximum Output (lbs/hr)
*Capacity – varies upon material preparation
* The estimated capacities used here are for reference purposes and are based on a generic biomass mix that has been properly prepared for pelleting. We have done testing with many different types of biomass and have found a large variance in capacity based on the type and preparation of material. Please contact Buskirk Engineering for estimated capacities using your specific product.
Because of the Buskirk Difference™, the 12” Pellet Mill system is scalable, which means that additional 12” Pellet Mills can be added to the equipment to increase production based on the growth of our Customers’ business. This is a versatile pellet system capable of processing nearly any kind of material in to pellets our Customers may want in commercial quantities.